EB Advance Shine Free Makeup Foundation was the first foundation I bought when I was starting to venture into makeup. It’s simple and easy to use, plus it’s budget friendly to all Pinays out there.
I bought this is SM Baguio Watsons, I forgot the real price. I’m going to check it out once I drop by their store. The EB booth was the first one in line when I went to buy my makeup 3 years ago, and because I lack knowledge about makeup I immediately bought it. Haha. Well the saleslady helped me pick my shade, because all shades seem to match my skin tone. Anyway, this bottle’s shade is in Almond.
What it says on the label:
This innovative new product of EB Advance Shine Free Liquid Make-up Foundation provides a sheer, smooth finish, even coverage and help moisturizes your skin. It provides coverage that lasts longer than ever before. It is formulated with broad spectrum UVA/UVB Sunscreen Protection to promote health skin while protecting against dryness and sun damage. Skin remains smoother, shine-free all day long.
Almond, Natural, Soft Bisque, Oriental
- Travel friendly because of the bottle. You also don’t need to squeeze it because it’s upside down.
- One layer is enough. It’s also easy to blend and apply on your face. I also use it sometimes as an eyelid primer and concealer.
- Light to medium consistency, doesn’t feel very thick when applied to your face.
- It doesn’t dry your skin.
- The amount of liquid foundation that goes out of the bottle is hard to control. Sometimes I squeeze too much.
- I have to shake it before I use it, because sometimes there are lumps on the liquid foundation. I also use my fingers to apply it on my face to blend it naturally.
- The shade Almond is a little bit light for me. When I use it my face appears obviously lighter than my neck. So I only use it on my problem areas, cheeks, nose, chin, and under eyes. The key to using EB Advance Shine Free Makeup Foundation is to keep a thin layer to maintain your makeup. Otherwise your face will look like a geisha’s.
- Doesn’t really control oiliness or the shine of my face. I have a combination skin, my T-zone is really oily while my cheeks easily dries out. But, EB Advance Shine Free Makeup Foundation can’t control the oiliness of my forehead. After two hours, my forehead will start to shine.
Anyway, every product has its pros and cons and varies for every user. I’m still using the EB Advance Shine Free Makeup Foundation until now (I’m just using up what’s left in the bottle). It may not be the best foundation out there, but if you are starting in doing makeup and you don’t want to spend that much, I highly recommend the EB Advance Shine Free Makeup Foundation.